The Professional Me
Since 2010, I’ve been busy with my etiquette education business. Maybe you’re wondering, “What in the world is that?” Well, I design and teach classes, workshops and camps that help young people be more confident, considerate and mannerly. I love what I do! Here’s why:
- I’m my own boss. I plan my work around my family’s calendar.
- I make money doing work I love!
- I get to spend time with awesome and inspiring young people.
- I love helping moms start their own Etiquette Education businesses in their communities through the Mannerly Mom membership. In the membership I share online courses, my curriculum, trainings, and business coaching to put moms on the fast track to success.
- I get to know other moms through my work (new friends!) and I’ve learned that they’re looking for advice about manners, social confidence, and graceful living for themselves and their families. So, viola—The Mannerly Mom blog!
A Little More About Me
I’m married to the love of my life, Jay. He keeps me centered, believes in me and my business, and he’s just lots of fun to share life with. We’re proud parents to a daughter and two sons. Once upon a time, we had 3 kids all under 4 years old! The years have flown by and there are no more diapers, soccer tournaments, PTA meetings, carpools or curfews for us. We do miss those days though!
Thanks for stopping by. Let’s keep in touch! Sign up here to get the Mannerly Mom newsletter with new posts and a surprise or two. You can find me hanging out on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest —join me, please!
Disclaimer: I’m awful at Pinterest but it’s on my list of goals for the year 🙂
PS) Curious about starting your own part-time Etiquette Education Business? Read this post!